Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A Book Buffet and a Christmas Craftivity Techie Style

I am feelin' the love for Mrs. S over at The Peanut Gallery!
In November I used her Book Buffet Book Report packet,
 and oh my GOSH,
What great projects I got!

The kids did a great job and had a lot of fun with the project.
Just take a look!

You can check out the bigger pictures here.
Don't you just want to eat that sushi and spaghetti?

Christmas Craftivity Techie Style

Yesterday I took the kids to the tech lab for this fun project.
I had them create a Word document with a list of words that made them think of Christmas.
They then copied the list (including their name) and pasted it into Tagxedo
to create these amazing Christmas designs.

Click here to see the individual designs.

We used quite a few different tech skills/standards for this project, and had fun too!
The kids loved it.

Stay tuned for the Christmas Craftivity project we are making for presents for their parents.
I hope they come out as cool as the idea I have in my mind!

What have YOU been up to lately?


3 comments:

  1. The Book Buffet Book Reports turned out so great!
    I turned away from the Christmas craft...I don't want to ruin any surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Tagxedos. I've never heard of doing that before . . . if only we had color printers at school!
    What i have learned

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, thanks for stopping by! We don't have color printers at school either. I bought my own and print them myself or print them at home.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...