Monday, December 31, 2012

First 12 in the Last of 2012 Linky Party

I am linking up with my buddy Lorraine over at
for her

I have only been blogging for less than a year, but I have learned so much
from my blogging buddies and from my students this year,
that my life and my teaching will never be the same again!
I am truly grateful for each and every one of you!
So here goes...

  1. Just getting Started - March 23, 2012
  2. Walk Away From the Computer! - March 25, 2012 - Spending too much time getting my new blog set up and running.
  3. Venturing Out - March 25, 2012 - My first LINKY Party!
  4. Another Linky! - March 25, 2012 - Getting in deeper with Linkys.  This one was for Literacy Centers. Clearly, I did not yet know about not posting more than once per day.
  5. Persuasive Writing Unit - March 27, 2012 - One of my most popular posts.
  6. Easter, Technology and Stuff - March 28, 2012 - Sharing some technology links.
  7. Easter Freebies and an Elapsed Time Activity - April 1, 2012 and my first Currently with Farley! 
  8. What Went Right Today? Linky - April 4, 2012 - Focus on the Positives!
  9. Pinterest Find - That started me on the search for Dot Lights that no longer exist! - April 11, 2012
  10. April 14, 2012 was another busy blogging day! I've Been Tagged and Now You're It! along with A Fontastic Linky Party and Show Off Your Classroom Linky!
  11. April 21, 2012  Whew! What a Week!  AIMS, Math, Mother's Day Freebies, and More!
  12. And finally, My Teacher's Secret Life, my most popular post yet!  April 21, 2012
My blogging got off to a rousing start.  
Now, 585 followers later, and a blog makeover,
I am finally finding my groove.
I cant wait to check out your first 12 posts of 2012!
-


5 comments:

  1. Don't you love linky parties? I came here through Lorraine's first 12 in 12 linky. Have a wonderful New year!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating Teresa! I'm so glad you started you blog I love every single one of your posts!
    Happy New Year my friend!
    ~Lorraine
    Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies
    Visit my facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leading me to yours! Now I am your newest follower!
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Bethany to my little corner of "crazy!" Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also participating in the First 12 in '12 link up. You have made fantastic gains this year. I wish you the best for 2013.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...