Monday, January 21, 2013

Making it Monday

As I am procrastinating on this MLK holiday,
avoiding doing all the school stuff I need to be working on,
I have three, yep THREE, crock pots going with yummies for the week.



First up...

Olive Garden’s Pasta E Fagioli Soup



Oh my, it was easy and tastes delicious!

Next up...

Crockpot Cheese Tortellini

This is THE BEST crockpot meal I've ever made. Sooooo easy too. Cheese Tortellini, with sausage, spinach, tomatoes and a cream sauce.  MMMMmmmmm...Blog has more specific instructions.

Can't wait for this to be done!  Hope it is as creamy delish as it looks!

And finally...

Creamy Slow Cooker Tortellini Soup



Slow cooker spinach and tortillini soup.. Can't wait to make this in the fall!

I am planning to eat well this week!

What are your favorite easy crockpot meals?

Also, don't forget to stop by and join the giveaway!
Today is the last day!


8 comments:

  1. LOVE pasta fagioli! I cooked chicken in my crock pot this weekend to make it easier for meals this week. Chicken, seasonings, and a cup of water on low for 5-6 hours.

    Sarah
    Learning is for Superstars
    FB page

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was doing good to have one crock pot going! I am making brown beans. I just cook one package of dried pinto beans in a crock pot with as many ham hocks as I can fit. I add chicken stock and one diced onion. I use bouillon granules if I am out of stock. Whip up some cornbread and you are good to go.

    I just came by to check you out after seeing your follow. Thanks for stopping by. I can't wait to lurk through all of your previous posts;)

    Brandi
    My Teacher Friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum,yum,yummer! Pasta and Pinterest ( where I found you) are my friends and I will definitely try these. Thank you! Teacher-Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa,
    Glad to know I am not the only one cooking and procrastinating! Your food looks YUMMY! Check out my new blog!

    Felicia
    I Mustache the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Teresa,

    I love your blog!

    I'm procrastinating too, but I won't be eating as well as you this week! Looks delish!

    Darlene
    meatballsinthemiddle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sitting here right now, finding new blogs to follow (yours looks adorable) and looking at a crock pot recipe to make tomorrow in my new crock pot (never been used). I love the look of your soup!

    Alison

    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog! Thank you for checking out mine as well :)

    I am your newest follower

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Again Teresa!
    I'm nominating you for a Liebster blog award! Check out my Meatball Heaven blogpost for the details!
    Darlene
    meatballsinthemiddle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...