Sunday, January 6, 2013

Writing Resoulutions and What's Ahead in 2013?

I am so sad that my break is just about over!  
I sure will miss having the time to blog stalk and browse Pinterest.
This morning I got this great idea from Joann over at Fifth is Fabulous!
If you haven't been there yet, go check it out.
She has some awesome ideas!

Anyhoo...
She had her kiddos think about their writing and write some goals for improvement.
♥♥♥LOVED!♥♥♥ the idea.  
What a great way to get back into the swing of things tomorrow.  
So I created this little freebie to share.
Click on the image to download your copy.

Off to finish putting away the last of the holiday stuff and finish planning for next week.
What great ideas do you have to start of the new year?
I would LOVE to hear about them!

I am also linking up with Michelle over at Making It As A Middle School Teacher for her 
What's Ahead In 2013 Linky.


So, What is in store for YOU in 2013?
C'mon over and link up here.


9 comments:

  1. This is a cute idea and great way to dive back into the writing after a long break...especially since the state writing test is just around the corner for my kiddos! Thanks for the freebie:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it Tara! Thank Joann. That's where I got the idea! I just love it when we all share. It make my teaching soooo much easier! Happy New Year!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to giggle at the 'I DO NOT mean handwriting' part! We do goal setting in writing every quarter and I have a full list of what writing is NOT and abour five of them choose something from that list anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading your 13 thoughts for 2013. Good point about getting rid of old classroom files that take up space. I'm constantly making new, but never weeding through my files to toss outdated materials. I'd have so much more storage space if I did this! Thanks to the What's Ahead in 2013 Linky, I have discovered your blog and am now a follower. Happy Blogging...
    Kate's Classroom Cafe- katesclassroomcafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by my giveaway and I can't believe that I didn't follow your blog yet! I love it!! The New Year's freebie is perfect for a new topic on kidblog that I need to post. Thank you!!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's for following my blog! I had not seen yours yet and am thrilled to be a new follower! I can't wait for Read Across America, either. I need to get ready for it!

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I found your blog through the What's Ahead in 2013 linky party! I definitely agree with your goal on being more organized and stop the piling. That's my classroom must-go...all the piles of papers on my desk!

    I also love your blog design! So cute!

    Good luck to you in 2013! I'm sure it will be awesome! :)

    Pam
    Diary of a First Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome Pam! Thanks for stopping by! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...