Sunday, February 3, 2013

Love Notes Link Up

I am linking up with Mrs. Rider over at Literacy and Laughter
for this fun February linky.
Read all about my "♥LOVES♥"
then hop on over and link up yourself!

"Lovely List"


Name: Teresa

Grade you Teach: 4th
State: Arizona
Birthday: March 12th 
Favorite Colors: Red and Black
Lucky Number: 8
Favorite Subject to Teach: Reading
Go to Snack: Vanilla Coke Zero and Swedish Fish
TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy, Glee, The Good Wife
Last Movie You Watched: Les Miserables, Silver Linings Play Book
Music You are Loving Right Now: Darius Rucker
Always shopping at: Amazon, Target & Christopher & Banks 
Word of the day: Enough

"Love Links"

A blog I am loving right now:
The 3am Teacher
I love Michelle's style, humor, and especially her graphics!
She is just as fun and inspiring in person as she is a blogger.
I am happy to have her as a new friend!

My current favorite Pinterest Board...
I am so loving anchor charts these days that this is my go-to board.

A Product I Adore...
Product Details
You can't have anchor charts without good markers!



What are your favorite hobbies or 
what do you enjoy doing during your free time? 

My favorite downtime activities are reading and movies.  I also love to cook for a crowd. 
 Most of my free time however, is spent on my computer - blogging, pinning, 
creating and planning lessons for my classroom.
In the summer I love the pool and going to the lake with the family.

My favorite vacation destination...

Spending time with family in San Antonio.  I love the weather in San Antonio 
and hope to retire there someday soon.
I also ♥ to visit Washington, D.C. and Cruises.


Most rewarding part of teaching?

For me, it is watching my kiddos bloom into actual READERS
who really love books and reading.
It is those kids who are reluctant to read, or feel that they are not good at it,
that finally "get it" and learn to love reading that makes all the 
not-so-great things about teaching worth it.

2 random facts:

#1


I was an exchange student in college. 
 I spent a semester living in Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico,
attending the university and teaching English at a bilingual primary school.



#2

I just celebrated my 19th anniversary with my husband, 
who I met at the apartment complex where we were both living.
Interestingly, we both lived at a different apartment complex at the same time
7 years before we actually met.

The Loves of My Life:

My Husband, Ben


and my kids...

Rachel and Scott

And I ♥ ♥ ♥ the kids in my class this year!

Please consider creating your LOVE NOTE post and linking up.

 Looking forward to reading all of your posts!!! :)






1 comment:

  1. Teresa,
    Thanks for linking up! I loved reading your post. : ) I am loving seeing everyone's favorite places to travel - it's getting my excited about planning our summer trips! : )

    Have a great week!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...