Sunday, March 3, 2013

March Freebies!

Have you noticed the Seasonal Freebies button on the top left of my blog?
Every month you can receive seasonal FREEBIES by clicking it!
Who doesn't ♥ freebies?

This month I am adding two to the collection.
First up, a Saint Patrick's Day version of my popular coordinate graphing activity.

And second, a St. Paddy's Word Detective activity.


These two freebies are ONLY available here on my blog.
Click on the images to get your copy!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
March is my birthday month and my blogiversary month, 
and I have a lot of fun things planned!
Stay tuned so you don't miss out!


5 comments:

  1. Hello! I LOVE your blog! Thanks for stopping by mine at Inspired Elementary last week. I have been meaning to find a minute to visit yours....and WOW! You have such great ideas/freebies to share! I'm going to give the "Currently" an attempt, so we will see how that goes? :)

    I'm your newest follower and I'm excited to see what more is to come!

    Erin
    Inspired Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your Classroom Freebies Manic Monday Link and wanted to stop by to say hello. I've added your blog to my reader!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog design. I found you through the Monday Link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really cute, Teresa. I do have a question, though. What is your strategy when it's time to transition students from focusing on the spaces in a map-like setting to using the actual intersections on a coordinate grid?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...